- Start by moisturizing then placing a small amount of foundation make up and powder on the eyelids to achieve a good even base. The powder will also stop the eye shadow from fading.
- Add a yellow right in the inner spot of the eyelid, and fade it out near the middle of the lid.
- Put the gold green on top of where the yellow has begun to fade.
- Add the sky blue on top of where the gold green has begun to fade.
- Apply the purple on top of where the sky blue has begun to fade and slightly further along the lid.
- Add the pink at the end and reduce to almost the outer corner of your lid.
- After you have applied the eye shadow, use your brush to blend each color together. Even blending makes for the perfect look.
- Use eyeliner and/or mascara to complete the look.
Pearl Carroll – Professional Makeup Artist & Team Leader