How to apply smokey eye makeup
- Apply eye shadow primer, this important step will keep eye shadow vibrant and stays on your eyelids longer.
- Apply a line to both the top and bottom rims of the eye with an eye pencil going into the lash line.
- Smudge the line with a small eye shadow brush to soften the edges of the eye pencil line.
- Apply a dark shadow over the penciled area and blend.
- Apply eyeshadow over the tip and blend into the crease, using a dark color at the outside corner then blending to a lighter shade.
- Apply a light shade eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone.
- Apply mascara and false eye lashes for a more dramatic look.
Pearl Carroll – Professional Makeup Artist & Team Leader